Turkey Burger & Sweet Potato Bowl
2 Sweet Potato (medium, cut into fries)
1/8 oz Avocado Oil Spray (divided)
Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
8 ozs Extra Lean Ground Turkey
1 1/2 tsps Italian Seasoning
8 Cremini Mushrooms (quartered)
3 cups Mixed Greens
1/2 cup Cherry Tomatoes (halved)
2 tbsps Red Onion (thinly sliced)
1/4 cup Cilantro Lime Dressing
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F (205°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. On one side of the baking sheet, add the sweet potato. Spray with half of the oil and season with salt and pepper. Spread out into an even layer. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, in a bowl, mix together the turkey and Italian seasoning. Form the mixture into even patties, one patty per serving. Season the patties all over with salt and pepper and spray with the remaining oil.
4. Place the patties and mushrooms on the other side of the baking sheet. Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes. Remove the baking sheet and flip the patties. Continue cooking for another 10 minutes or until everything is cooked through.
5. Divide the mixed greens, cherry tomatoes, red onions, mushrooms, turkey patties, and sweet potatoes between serving bowls. Top with cilantro lime dressing and enjoy!
More Flavor: Add onions, garlic, and/or chopped parsley to the turkey mixture.
Leftovers: Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to two days.
Serving Size: One serving is equal to approximately 2 1/2 cups and one turkey patty.
No Cilantro Lime Dressing: Use dressing of choice.